Today is my last day in Michigan! Tomorrow morning I fly to Mississippi to begin AmeriCorps NCCC-FEMA Corps training! Super excited to be heading out finally and to meet new people. :) I will miss Molly, though, I love my (well my family’s) puppy…we have become bffs during my time living back at home.
Zetterberg vs Datsyuk - bubble hockey (x)
1. I’m not afraid to do things that involve going out of my comfort zone, and they have given me a lot of amazing experiences.
2. I just got a haircut so my hair is no longer loaded with a bagillion split ends.
3. I’ve got pretty awesome eyes (plus i just got an awesome new pair of glasses)
4. Animals seem to love me (and I love them back) <3
5. I have super supportive parents, even when a lot of other family members and friends think I need to get a ‘real’ job and settle down, they always stand up for me.
6. I have made AMAZING friends from all over the world.
"Fuck You, Old People" — Group Piece at CUPSI 2014
"By the way, you can’t actually pick yourself up by your own bootstraps. That’s now how physics works."
this gives me life….
"Act your fucking age" god damn, this has a good message here.
39 seconds in and I reblogged it
Get out of the way
I’m secretly really happy whenever a spectator gets wiped out or bumped, as long as the rider doesn’t come down with the impact. Like seriously, just get the fuck out of the way.
what really scares me is that i’m average i’m not really good at anything or really beautiful i’m going to live an average life with an average job an average income and die an average death with an average funeral and nobody is going to remember me
Van Gogh thought that too
That is really, really inspiring, actually.
i’m sorry i didn’t realize we still live in the stone ages
Tour de France 2014 | Stage 5
(via Le Tour de France)